The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Trex 600 Cage fixed, Sukhoi Perfected

Good day.

The parts for the Trex 600 flybar see-saw came in from HeliDirect today. Easy install. I pulled the build guide out and realized I had built the head incorrectly last time, having several linkages reversed. In addition to rebuilding the flybar cage I reorganized the linkages. The head is back together. Time to check the CCPM and fly.





This afternoon I took the 10cc Sukhoi out and she flew great. Put in some aileron differential, brought down the idle. Impracticed landings and got a couple good long flights in before the Bedford Soccer team areived and I had to leave.

A good day indeed.



No comments :

Post a Comment