The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Can Fly! A totally awesome day!

This morning I took the rebuilt Cubby and my ERazor 450 out to the church field. I came with both a confidence I can fly and a strong motivation to just get on with it. I was a little worried about how the Cubby would fly, being a bit bent, but it flew great. Made me a little nervous at first that it wasn't responding well to the inputs, but I think I was under controlling a little bit when I felt that was happening. I really enjoyed flying today, and I brought back both aircraft relatively intact! I did run into another Ent, but this time it was my fault as I lost sight of the fact it was closer than it appeared.

The importance of these videos is not in my skill or the videography, neither of which are very good, but in that I managed to do it at all! (I wasn't able to adjust the contrast, so things are a bit washed out).



Flying awesome, until I run into an Ent...but we escape this time!



While waiting for the Cubby repairs to dry I took the ERazor 450 up.



Finally a good takeoff, flight and fair landing!

An incredible, awesomely rewarding day!

No comments :

Post a Comment