The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Gas problem

Took the Breitling 30cc to the field, half expecting her to start and run, but ready that the 3 months she has sat clogged her tweaky engine. I had no Stable in her when I left her.

Curiously she started relatively easy, and she ran with a bit of a high idle. I cast off her mooring lunes and drove her around the field. A couple of times despite her high idle she quit, and finally started acting fuel starved, tuning high, low the high, low then eventually quitting and finally not being able to start. I suspect she is clogged.

Brought her home to take the engine out and clean it again. At least she got to run around the big field.




No comments :

Post a Comment