The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Well... that's nice.

Earlier today I shared my Sbach's Spektrum AR600x issue. If it could be the cheap part I have, or the expensive part I need to return for service exchange, which do you think it will be?

Yup...

 

Mailing it to Horizon Hobby tomorrow...

UPDATE 4/30/12: Well, Horizon Hobby says my reciever was fine... but kindly sent me a new one. No comment on why it was doing this, but they also kindly gave me the email address and a note from the tech, so I am asking. LOVE Horizon Hobby's always exceptional Customer Service! (And the email address is not valid... oh well).

UPDATE 5/12/12: Oops... it isn't the receiver after all... here's what it is.

No comments :

Post a Comment