The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Twinstar 2 Begins

Always a sucker for a multiengine, when I powdered the Twinstar and was walking across the filed to gather her bones, I was already plotting the next one. The UPS man dropped off Number 2 the other day, and the replacement parts have come in. Late this afternoon I started the build.


The obligatory box pic.



New HITEC HS-82mg servos for the ailerons.



Both wings done and engine nacelles installed.

Tomorrow I will finish installing the motors, ESCS and completing the wings, may even get to the empennage.

I spent the morning fixing the aileron on the Eflite Ultimate and replaced the wheels, and since I am flying off a runway now, I put the wheel pants back on the little Great Planes red racer the name of which escapes me at the moment.  Hoping to get up in the air tomorrow!

No comments :

Post a Comment