The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Align Trex 600e Pro Ready!

Finally! I have completed the rebuild of my Align Trex 600e! Followers will recall the exciting, albeit devastating crash that ended up totaling her on my last day flying at MCRCC last summer, which I entitled, Trash Day.

I noted my progress in previous posts, and today spent about half an hour fine tuning the CCPM programming, and checking her tail vibration (none). I put the cowl on and have set her aside for spring and her first flight after the rebuild.

This spring will be busy with new airplanes. I have the Eflite Cub I had planned on putting skis on, but there is no place to fly her (snow several feet deep in the parking lot of the flying field prevents access...), the rebuilt Hanger 9 Sopwith, the powered glider, and a 500 and 600 sized heli. I will be starting work on the 30cc MXS-R that replaces my failed 30cc Sbach, sometime soon. Looking forward to it!

No comments :

Post a Comment