The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Friday, April 3, 2015

First Flights of 2015!

The weather has finally been warm enough that there has been no fresh snow, and the 4 feet of snow that covered the Joppa Hill sports fields in Bedford, NH, melted down enough to allow us into the parking lot, and to fly off the ground. Aidan and I went out with my Eflite Alpha Sport 450 today and flew 6 packs in very variable winds.

It was a blast!

 

 

Aidan shot this video on his iPhone for me! This wasn't technically the real first flight of the day...

 

 

 
After a fine landing, taxing off, stuck in the melting snow.
 
 
Looking forward to warmer weather, more sun, drier fields, and a chance to start flying my other aircraft and helis this summer, and seeing the Joppa Hill Gang and their Amazing Flying Machines!

 

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment