The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Sunday, May 19, 2019

MX-Bach Revisited



I am rethinking the MX-Bach. She started life as Kenny's 30cc MX2, and he gave me the airframe as he was breaking it up flying like a madman. I turned it into a 1.40 equivalent 10S electric (6S wouldn't fit). I had flown her I think a couple times, and broke her wing when an Ent grabbed her out of the sky. I still had the wings from my 30cc Sbach and thought, " why not?", and the MX-Bach was born. I flew her once. She has always been a bit underpowered, really needed 6S. I toyed with the idea but batteries are waaaay too expensive these days. I am not likely to fly her this way, and did try to sell her, but no takers, likely for the same reason.

I think I need to convert her back to a 30cc gasser.


This setup has 3-4 flights on it... I will be selling it when I remove it.

I'm looking for a used 30cc gas engine. I may end up buying new, but since she is a basher used seems more appropriate.

No comments :

Post a Comment