The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Friday, May 31, 2019

Sbach, Again



Well, I did it. There was no way, psychologically, that I was going to let an entire gas and electronic set just sit there... so today I ordered another Sbach. I love this plane, but have never managed to keep one flying...

I am done with warbirds, though I looked at the Phoenix Corsair. I wanted a Corvus, but the 60" ones are all electric... It's not like ts a compromise or anything, this is an amazing plane. There aren't a lot of 10cc or 0.6 sized planes out there.

So, do I trust the Spektum AR8010T receiver? I have an inquiry in to Spektrum about that. I may use a HK Orange Reciever with stabilization. Lord knows the plane needs stablization at low speeds. Hell I may even try reprogramming one of the Alpha 6 systems if I can find it!

I am kind excited! Need to pull the parts from the rubble of the Spitfire sooner rather than later!

No comments :

Post a Comment