The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Pulse XT60 Update

Something about the Pulse XT60 has been bugging me.


The thrust line is a tad south of midline. Can't really tell from these pics...  This is stock at the firewall so maybe it's supposed to be this way? I realized this after having to modify the cowl, and later thought I should have made an adjustment in the engine mount before changing the cowl. You can see the down angle here.



Better here. Not just the low lying shaft, but the angle.



This isn't the best pic, but I put about 1-2mm (2 washers) of washers on the lower mounts to raise the thrust angle a bit. This does that. I fell better, but we'll see.

No comments :

Post a Comment