The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Stearman Mock Motor Repaired

I mentioned last week I stalled the Stearman and chipped her teeth, damaging the bottom two cylinders on the mock motor. I had just placed the cowl the day before... the old one was in the trash, so I pulled it and removed a couple cylinders and grafted it onto the "new" cowl with some Gorilla urethane glue. Came out pretty nice!
 
Looks very good! I removed the cowl and reoriented the motor on the firewall so it is just a bit right vectored.

No comments :

Post a Comment